PBA Tuesday Night Ladies Ride - August 14, 2018
Temperatures look like they are going to be a little cooler this week, but please plenty of water to hydrate.
1. Remember to bring your flat kit.
2. Inflate your tires to the recommended PSI before every ride. Road bike tires need to be checked before each ride. Riding on low tire pressure makes the ride very difficult.
3. Charge your lights, and bring your lights.
4. Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the ride
5. Bring 2 water bottles and fill them with water or an electrolyte drink.
Time: Arrive by 6PM. Group 1 will roll at 6:15, and group 2 will roll at 6:20.
6101 Windhaven Pkwy #100
Plano, TX 75093
(NE Corner of Windhaven and Communications Pkwy - we meet on the west
side of the building).
21 miles (We will stop at the rest stop so that everyone can refill water bottles.)
NO DROP RIDE
Pace: If we have enough riders we will break down into 2 groups.
Group A: 14.5 -16 mph
Group B: 13-14.5 mph