Weather for Tuesday, 24 April is looking great for a ride!
Sunset is 8:03pm.
Please do remember to charge your lights. We do require working front and rear lights.
Do not forget to bring water. And also, check your tire kit to make sure you have an extra tube and such.
Time: Arrive at 6PM, ready to roll by 6:15PM.
6101 Windhaven Pkwy #100
Plano, TX 75093
(NE Corner of Windhaven and Communications Pkwy - we meet on the west side of the building).
Distance: 21 miles (with one rest stop if needed)
NO DROP RIDE
Pace: If we have enough riders we will break down into 2 groups.
Group A: 14-15 mph
Group B: 13-14 mph
Jeni and Chrissie
Please let me know if you are interested in taking a Ride Leader/ Sweeper class. We will get your contact information to PBA instructors – and will have some classes available soon. You may either text me or email me you information. (Chrissie Taveira 972-658-9083 firstname.lastname@example.org)
PBA Pantry Pedal – Sunday, May 20, 2018 11AM – 2PM
- The PBA Pantry Pedal is a charity event that is part bike ride, part food drive, and lots of fun!Participating riders will buy food items from local grocery stores that will be donated to Minnie’s Food Pantry in Plano.
- Minnie’s Food Pantry is located in Plano, TX and is a 100% community funded organization meeting the needs of the hungry.There is a need to address child-hood hunger during the summer months when the children are not getting their meals from the local schools. A list of food staples has been provided to fill this need.
- In 2017, Minnie’s Food Pantry fed 37,000 people of which 10,000 were children.
- After Party
- Food and drink will be provided at no cost to participants while supplies last.Mexi’Go’s restaurant will also have some specials for participants.
- There will be prizes for different categories along with a raffle for participants.
- Here’s the registration address: http://pba.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=87&club_id=536213&item_id=795673