Tuesday, 2 July 2019
July is here and it is HOT and STEAMY!
HYDRATE!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE HYDRATE!
The PBA Ladies Only Ride Tuesday, 2 July
FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS ARE NOW REQUIRED FOR PBA NIGHT RIDES. Please remember to charge them so they will last the entire ride.
This is an all-female ride. A ride for the ladies! We usually will meet up after for a snack and additional socializing. After-ride social time is not required, but always fun!!!!
Looks HOT with 10-15mph winds. So expect a bit of a challenge.
A little information about the Ladies Only Ride:
Time: Arrive by 6PM.
Group A will roll at 6:15
Group B will roll at 6:20.
6101 Windhaven Pkwy #100
Plano, TX 75093
(NE Corner of Windhaven and Communications Pkwy - we meet on the west side of the building).
21ish miles (One rest stop if needed).
NO DROP RIDE
If we have enough riders and/or ride leaders we may break down into 3 groups.
GroupA+ = 16+ (Break-a-way group if requested and have enough people)
Group A: 14.5 -16 mph
Group B: 13-14.5 mph
1. Remember to bring your flat kit.
2. Inflate your tires to the recommended PSI before every ride. Road bike tires need to be checked before each ride.
3. Charge and bring your lights. (Lights are required)
4. Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the ride
5. Bring 2 water bottles and fill them with water or an electrolyte drink.
July 4th Special Edition Adventure Rides. Leaving from Spring Creek and Coit – various speed groups. Rolling at 7AM.