help_outline Skip to main content
HomeBlogsRead Blog

Saturday DB Lite

DBL March 14, CANCELLED
By Bob Paquette
Posted on 3/13/2020 2:56 PM
All PBA rides are suspended through March 20. 

60% chance of rain Saturday morning, which means a 40% chance for a ride.  Follow the weather reports and this post for updates.  If we can ride, we'll take the rain route, DBL Rain Route 50.  Meet at my white pickup near the light post at 7:45 for sign-in and pre-ride chat.  This is a drop ride, average speed of 16.0 - 17.0 mph.