Update: 19April2019, 20:20, no changes to scheduled event and times, sleep well. We should ride hard enough to warm up fast from the morning chill, you may consider shedding that jacket at 07:29, or not!
B Squared will be “Uncaged” for the first time in 3 weeks due to weather cancelations. We are ready for you as we have been riding all winter, are you ready? You ride leaders will be Kristen and Allison Krebs, Robert Gaudsmith, and John Gruver we are planning on having a great ride.
- As the PBA developmental ride between Step-Up and Tweeners, we ride at 14-15 MPH (22-24 KPH) for 42 miles (67 KM). See the PBA website for more information if you are new to PBA or need a refresher on this progression.
- We gather at 7:15 a.m. to hear the required pre-ride speech and sign-in, both are required by PBA. And roll at 7:30 a.m.
- The route is Gulledge 2(Independence).
- Eat and Sleep well tonight.
- The weather looks great, but there may be a little wind.
- Ride temperatures may reach the 80’s, if this is your first warmer weather ride be prepared with plenty of hydration and other fuel your body is accustomed.
- This will potentially be the first and only double B^2. If interested have extra hydration and food/fuel in your vehicle as we will stop and grab that at the end of the ride (your own musette bag so to speak).
- Be ready to have a safe and fun ride, let’s roll. Yes, you have to wait until 7:30, be patient it is only a few hours away.
No other ride notices are anticipated until 7:15 a.m. at Gulledge! See you and Be Squared!