UPDATE: 11/26 Current forecast is 46F and low winds with 50% chance of rain at noon. We either ride at 8 or not at all. I will check the radar in the morning to see what the rain situation is. If not cancelled by 6:30 I will be at the start about 7:30.
Forecast is 48F with 8 mph south wind at 8am. Come work off some of that Thanksgiving dinner. I know I need to.
Arrive and be ready by 7:45a for pre-ride talk. We will be doing the normal route with at least one rest stop.
Must be a member and register for the ride.