PBA Tuesday Night Ladies Ride (TNLR)
Tuesday, 10 March
Daylight savings time is Sunday – which means the triumphant return of the Tuesday Night Ladies Ride for another Season!
Because of Spring Break – we will only have 2 Pace Groups this week.
Ladies Group A (15-16.5)
Ladies Group B (13.5-15)
This is a NO DROP ride and we will go approximately 22 miles.
FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS ARE REQUIRED.
Parking Lot behind the old TriShop
6101 Windhaven Pkwy #100
Plano, TX 75093
(NE Corner of Windhaven and Communications Pkwy - we meet on the west side of the building).
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE START BY 6PM FOR THE PRE-RIDE SPEECH AND SIGN-IN.
A Group – 6:15pm
B Group – 6:18pm
1. Remember to bring your flat kit.
2. Inflate your tires to the recommended PSI before every ride. Road bike tires need to be checked before each ride.
3. Charge and bring your lights. (Lights are required)
4. Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the ride
5. Bring 2 water bottles and fill them with water or an electrolyte drink.