Tuesday, 16 April 2019
The PBA Ladies Only Ride Tuesday, 16 April!!!!
FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS ARE NOW REQUIRED FOR PBA NIGHT RIDES. Please remember to charge them so they will last the entire ride.
This is an all-female ride. A ride for the ladies! We usually will meet up after for a snack and additional socializing. 😉 The after-ride social time is not required, but always fun.
The weather forecast is calling for strong winds tomorrow evening. We will be watching the winds. If we will need to cancel the ride due to high winds, we will make the decision by 5PM. If sustained winds are greater than 20mph or gusts are in excess of 25mph – expect the ride to be cancelled.
A little information about the Ladies Only Ride:
Time: Arrive by 6PM.
Group A will roll at 6:15
Group B will roll at 6:20.
6101 Windhaven Pkwy #100
Plano, TX 75093
(NE Corner of Windhaven and Communications Pkwy - we meet on the west side of the building).
21ish miles (One rest stop if needed).
NO DROP RIDE
If we have enough riders we will break down into 2 groups.
Group A: 14.5 -16 mph
Group B: 13-14.5 mph
1. Remember to bring your flat kit.
2. Inflate your tires to the recommended PSI before every ride. Road bike tires need to be checked before each ride.
3. Charge and bring your lights. (Lights are required)
4. Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the ride
5. Bring 2 water bottles and fill them with water or an electrolyte drink.
PBA Pantry Pedal
April 28 – 11-2pm.
(Part Scavenger Hunt – Part Food Drive – ALL FUN!)
Registration is Open!