Tuesday, 16 July
Weather conditions for tomorrow look HOT but humidity should be manageable. Do expect some moderate winds, however, in this case the wind is our friend and will keep the air from
HYDRATE!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE HYDRATE!
The PBA Ladies Only Ride Tuesday, 16 July
Please charge your lights and bring them to the ride.
A little information about the Ladies Only Ride:
Time: Arrive by 6PM.
Group A will roll at 6:15
Group B will roll at 6:20.
Parking Lot behind the old TriShop
6101 Windhaven Pkwy #100
Plano, TX 75093
(NE Corner of Windhaven and Communications Pkwy - we meet on the west side of the building).
21ish miles (One rest stop if needed).
NO DROP RIDE
If we have enough riders we may break down into 3 groups.
GroupA+ = 16+ (Break-a-way group if requested and have enough people)
Group A: 14.5 -16 mph
Group B: 13-14.5 mph
1. Remember to bring your flat kit.
2. Inflate your tires to the recommended PSI before every ride. Road bike tires need to be checked before each ride.
3. Charge and bring your lights. (Lights are required)
4. Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the ride
5. Bring 2 water bottles and fill them with water or an electrolyte drink.
Ride Leader/Sweeper Class
6:30 – 8:30
Contact Jerry Hubbard if interested: email@example.com
Group Riding Skills
Contact Jerry Hubbard if interested: hcgtelecom.com
Advanced Riding Skills
7AM – 9:30AM
Spring Creek and Coit Parking Lot
Text Randy Solomon if interested: 817-301-3675