NE wind, kinda warm, haven't been there is a while, so let's go to New Hope.
The usual details:
See ya in the AM!
- Expect an average speed somewhere in our 15.5 -16.5 mph range. As always, we'll see where we fall in the speed spectrum. Since this is a no drop ride, as long as someone is in the posted range we will stick with them.
- Depart from the usual Bagels location at Legacy and Independence just north of Dunkin' Donuts.
- One for-sure rest stop around 18 miles, and an optional stop at the store in Branch around mile 33, and a nicer optional stop at the RaceTrac on Bethany around mile 42.
- Bring plenty of fluids. This group has been pretty good about this, but I've been on some rides recently where people ran out. 'Nuff said.
- Separate sign in and briefing from the "other" Bagels ride. We normally do sign-in south and east of the regular Bagels group, but still north of Dunkin'.
- Wheels down at 7:00 AM, so be there ready to ride for sign in by 6:50.
- The route will be this one to New Hope.
- As I said this is a no-drop ride, but choose wisely.