It's not exactly going to be warm, but it will be a little less cold. Winds from the NW, and since we've been to Little Elm a couple of times recently let's go to Celina instead.
We will use this route for 48.6 miles. We should have an okay tailwind coming down Independence.
The usual details:
See you in the morning!!
- Expect an average speed somewhere in our 15.5 -16.5 mph range. As always, we'll see where we fall in the speed spectrum. Since this is a no drop ride, as long as someone is in the posted range we will stick with them.
- Depart from the usual Bagels location at Legacy and Independence just north of Dunkin' Donuts.
- Separate sign in and briefing from the "other" Bagels ride. We normally do sign-in just south of the regular Bagels group, but still north of Dunkin'.
- Wheels down at 8:00 AM, so be there ready to ride for sign in by 7:50.
- As I said this is a no-drop ride, but choose wisely.