And now for something completely different...Since DB Lite & Tweener Long more or less did the route that I was thinking of using, I got semi-creative and decided we'd go to the Tribute then down into Addison. We'll see how that works out.
The usual details:
- Expect an average speed somewhere in our 15.5 -16.5 mph range. As always, we'll see where we fall in the speed spectrum. Since this is a no drop ride, as long as someone is in the posted range we will stick with them.
- Depart from the usual Bagels location at Legacy and Independence just north of Dunkin' Donuts.
- Separate sign in and briefing from the "other" Bagels ride. We normally do sign-in southwest of the regular Bagels group, so we'll be due north of Dunkin'.
- Wheels down at 7:00 AM, so be there ready to ride for sign in by 6:50.
- The route will be to the Tribute, Plano, Addison, and back
- The rest stop is just over 30 miles in. It'll be hot. You know the drill, but there are stores along the way if the need arises (ex: RaceTrac @ mile 22).
- As I said this is a no-drop ride, but choose wisely.
- I don't see a serious chance of rain in the morning...woo hoo!!.. but as usual, if it looks dicey I should post by 6am if I'm cancelling.
See you in the AM!