Cancelled - Ole 11/26/2022 McK Meh
** Edit ** with only 4 of us signed up and a 90+ % chance of rain into the morning I'm preemptively canceling so we can turn off our alarms. Enjoy your trainers.
If you're looking to work off your Thanksgiving dinner and stretch your legs after a month of cold and rainy weather then this probably isn't your weekend. Ignoring the forecast I put together a 55 mile route out to McKinney. 5 Star rest stop at 34. With many of us not getting quality miles in the last few weeks let's try to keep it at a civilized pace.
Forecast is for rain so keep an eye out for cancellation and your trainer on standby.
Ole NE McK 55 2022-11-26